Like many teens, you may go through each day feeling like your batteries are running low. You need a long-lasting power boost to look, feel and perform your best. What you need is sleep.
With no additives, preservatives or chemicals, sleep is an all-natural energy supplement. It's 100% pure. Sleep is legal in every state, with no prescription required. Best of all, it's completely free.
Sleep is the original performance enhancer. All others are just cheap imitations.
Sleep is your power source. Sleep recharges you.
It’s time to stop struggling to make it through the day. It’s time for optimal health and peak performance. It’s time to look and feel your best. It’s time for more fun and fewer regrets. It’s time to be smarter at school and happier at home.
It’s time to make sleep one of your top priorities.
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine recommends that teens between 13 and 18 years of age should sleep 8 to 10 hours per night on a regular basis to promote optimal health.
Take the challenge: Sleep at least 8 hours nightly this week. See how sleep recharges your mind, mood and body.
How can you make time for sleep? You’ll be surprised to find that sleep will make time for you. When your body is fully recharged by sleep, you will think more clearly and feel energized. You’ll get more done in less time each day. Sleep will help you maximize the time that you have.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Identify a consistent bedtime that allows you to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Make it a goal to be in bed with the lights out by bedtime each night.
- Set a bedtime alarm to remind you when it is time to get ready for bed.
- Power down at least 30 minutes before bedtime by turning off your phone, computer, tablet and TV.
- Silence your cell phone notifications and keep the phone away from your bed during the night.
Don’t settle for less: Be the best you. Let sleep recharge you tonight – and every night.